- Not a finite thing that can be destroyed, nor group which can be defeated.
- No one qualified to declare surrender for it.
- There are better and worse ways to deal with it, none of which are able to completely eliminate it.
- No matter how much you fight it, there will always be more soon.
- No one really likes it, but the only way to avoid it is to change your lifestyle so profoundly that the alternative is worse.
Hmm, sounds about right.
Any relation to other Wars on Nouns is completely intentional.